Thursday, May 04, 2006

Previous Solutions and other thoughts

Since your comments/Solutions are moderated now, I think the comments on posts before we changed to this policy are not seen anymore.

This may be a problem to someone who wants to look at the previous solutions. I will see what I can do about it as currently those old posts do not even give me an option to post comments.

If you wish to contact me about anything, the email address you can use is quizote at g m a i l ( I was so happy that it was not taken :) )

I do hope that there are visitors other than the current regular problem solvers. If there are, you guys should take your shots at solving too. Also feel free to drop in suggestions here or at the email id above.

Cheers!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't think this was a problem. I can still all the earlier answers.

Nikhil said...

That's good. For some reason it does not even show me a link to comments for earlier posts.

As long as it works for others.

Abhijit Dixit said...

Here's the weird thing. If I scroll down the current page, you have the quiz for Anand and Waughs and I can see the comments link and click on it. But, if I directly go to that post using the links on RHS, it hides the comments link.

Abhijit Dixit said...

Also, click on the links in the "Archives" section on RHS and you can see the comments on all the posts.

Nikhil said...

Ok so it does happen to you also. I can see the commets on the front page .

I cannot see the comments for individual posts and cannot see the comments for some of the early posts even in archives.