Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Picture Quiz 23

Update: Clues posted in comments section for all three. Should be pretty easy to crack now. I did this as I wanted to give one more quiz before Tuesday. I will post the solution to this one on Friday night and the next quiz will end on Monday night. Tuesday morning, I vanish for a week.


1. This one comes with a hint out of the box. We are running specials today.

"I guess I will not be wearing it anymore, let me cut it this time."



2. This one too.

Hint: He might have played cricket.



3. And why should this be any different.

Hint: He does not play professional cricket.



Note: The images are not related to each other just in case you are thinking on those lines.

12 comments:

Nikhil said...

#1: DP
#2:
#3:

Anonymous said...

2 nd is Tim Henman

Nikhil said...

#1: DP
#2: Gayatri
#3:

Nikhil said...

#1: Is it too tough? But you must figure out who she is if you wish to have a perfect score in this quiz.

#2: I thought this was workable. He looks totally happy.

#3: Ah! The state of Indian sports. Nobody can recognize probably the only 30 year old who already has a stadium with his name

Nikhil said...

#1: DP
#2: Gayatri
#3: DP

Nikhil said...

#1: DP
#2: Gayatri, DP
#3: DP

Anonymous said...

Clue for (1) was a little too much.

Nadia Comaneci
http://www.nadiacomaneci.com/photos/2001/champions07.jpg

Nikhil said...

#1: DP, Dixie
#2: Gayatri, DP
#3: DP

pocketfullofthoughts said...

1. Nadia Comenechi?

3. Baichung Bhutia

Nikhil said...

#1: DP, Dixie, Anand(on GoogleTalk), Gayatri
#2: Gayatri, DP
#3: DP, Gayatri

Anonymous said...

You know I searched Nadia even before you gave the clue thinking the sportsperson has to be gymnast thanks to the clue but in no picture did I find her similar to the one you have posted.

But your "perfect score" clue was a giveaway,I didnt even search to post the answer.

It was a good quiz :).

It requires more than google to crack it.

Nikhil said...

Well, I knew that the first image was not indexed by google images. But it is in the first site if you google(web) for her name. If nobody got it then I would have given some other clue.

Even the Steve Wah! image was not indexed AFAIK. So I was not worried.

Keep solving. If people don't attempt to solve, my enthu would also go down.