Friday, May 19, 2006

I Spy

Solution posted in comments.

Hints added.

A change of pace quiz:

Yesterday I saw four letters.

Can you guess where that was? To make it a little more challenging I will omit one of those letters. Guess the missing letter too.

First clue would be what I was doing when I saw these letters.

Second clue would be the missing letter.

Now the letters:

I - A T (second letter is the missing one.)


Hints:
1. I was driving.
1.5. The missing letter is one of the last 7 letters of the alphabet.

2 comments:

Nikhil said...

Anand has sent the correct solution over googletalk to me.

Nikhil said...

This happened a few days ago when I was driving and happened to see a TAXI in my rear view mirror.

I will see you guys in June. Maybe someone will post a quiz till then.